Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

The Saturday before Mother's Day was spent with my mom. We didn't do anything fancy, just hung out at the house and grilled some burgers. Noah got to play with his buddy next door for a while, and then give Nana some gifts before lunch. She seemed to like her picture frame and movie, but was really touched by Noah's little hand print heart.


We headed outside after lunch and managed to get some nice pictures of the three of us.




Noah picked flowers for everybody and then it was time to head home. It was a great visit with a very special lady who has always been a great mom and is now a fantastic grandmother. 

On Mother's Day, Taylor got up with Noah so I could sleep a little later. He cleaned up some and made pancakes for breakfast. I got a new bike, which is also my gift for every other occasion for the rest of the year. Noah gave me a new Willow Tree figurine that brought tears to my eyes. It was really sweet. 


 

We spent the day just relaxing at the house and playing at the playground. We had a good time enjoying one of our last days as a family of three. My next Mother's Day will be very different!

No comments:

Post a Comment