Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Little Train

I took Noah shopping with me one day, and one of our stops was Hobby Lobby. While I perused the wooden letters for artwork for his new baby brother's room, Noah spotted a little wooden train that he 'needed'. I let him hold it while we walked around the store with no intentions of buying it. He changed my mind for me when we got to the register and I told him he couldn't have it. (Sad puppy dog eyes can have a big effect on a mom...especially when the train only cost about $1.20).

So we took the train home and decided it needed a little paint. I let him pick four colors and we tied on his painting apron. He had so much fun painting his little train. With all the colors that were put on it, I think it's the happiest little train I've seen in a while.








No comments:

Post a Comment