Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fizzy Fun

I honestly don't know what moms did with their children before Pinterest. I found yet another fun idea to try with Noah, and this one was another big hit.

You fill a pan with baking soda and use a dropper of some sort to drop colored vinegar into it. It fizzes and makes lots of tin bubble.


Noah thought this was a lot of fun. He'd squirt the whole thing out in one place and say "Woooowwww!" We did this over and over. I had to encourage him to spread out the vinegar over the entire pan rather than putting it in the same place over and over to create a rainbow colored puddle. He had a blast and when I finally pulled the pan away, he kept asking for more. This was a cheap activity that I think we will be repeating in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment