Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Victory in Peanut Butter


What is this my child is biting into? Why it's a peanut butter sandwich. Now, you may be thinking, my kid eats peanut butter all the time. Mine does not. Outside of breakfast, mine will pretty consistently eat three things: yogurt, rice, and Goldfish crackers. So for us, taking a bite of this sandwich was a pretty big victory. And I have to thank this guy for playing a big part in this victory.

Go ahead and laugh at me. I'll wait until you're finished.

Yes, I'm thanking a bear for getting Noah to eat a peanut butter sandwich. He offered it to the bear first. I picked up the bear, made nom nom sounds at the sandwich, and then let the bear whisper in my ear about how good the sandwich was. When I told Noah that the bear thought the sandwich was really tasty and he should try some, he smiled and took a bite. And I did a little happy dance on the inside. So thank you, tiny stuffed friend. You helped me achieve greatness in eating. I think you will have to start attending more meals with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment