Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Heart Day

The day before Valentine's Day, I decided to try some heart-themed, Pinterest inspired crafts. The first involved using a toilet paper roll that is bent into the shape of a heart as a stamp. It worked okay for a while until Noah discovered that he could squeeze the roll and it got a little bent out of shape.


For our second craft, I tore construction paper into small pieces, made a heart out of glue on construction paper, and then showed Noah how to put the paper on the glue. He was not at all interested. He put a few pieces of paper on there, got glue on his finger, got irritated and the glue on his finger, and was finished with the project. In his defense, it was not as exciting as I thought it might be. Since I had already set it all up, I just finished it myself. Maybe we'll find some St. Patrick's Day crafts that will hold his attention a little longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment