Friday, July 26, 2013

New to Nutella

Noah doesn't really eat much of anything. There's not one single food that he will eat consistently. So, we are constantly trying new things to see if we can find something that will please his picky palate. I wanted to try Nutella because I've heard great things about it. I didn't want to get the big jar in case he didn't like it. I found a to-go cup at Wal-Mart that has bread sticks for dipping. He was hesitant at first, just barely touching his tongue to the sweet stuff. But it didn't take long for him to decide it was delicious.


He never would bite the bread stick and eat it. He just kept dunking it in the Nutella and licking it off. His mouth and chin were covered in it by the time he was finished, and some had even found it's way to his shirt. I think Nutella is something that we will start keeping around for snacks. Anything that gets a positive reaction on the first try gets a place in the pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment