Monday, August 13, 2012

Insanity: Day 1

When I got pregnant, I was determined to gain as little weight as possible, and then to lose that weight afterwards as quickly as possible. Sadly, that has not happened. However, I do know why it hasn't happened. I have very little discipline. I have the discipline to work out, but not to stop myself from eating sugary snacks. While on vacation, Taylor and I had a discussion about fitness and being healthy. We decided we would do it together. So when Taylor said he could get his hands on the Insanity workout, I said, "Yes, please." Today was day 1 of that workout. I am more determined than ever to find my discipline and get myself to my desired weight, and I'm hoping this workout will help me. I will post updates and share my progress along the way. Then when I get to where I want to be, perhaps I will post some before and after photos...if I'm very brave. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment