The mother of one of Taylor's friends gave this advice to our friend Katy at her recent baby shower:
"Don't let your kids play with fire."
Apparently, she really knows this group of guys that Katy and I married into, and really knows what she's talking about.
This is what's left of a brand new camp chair after a night of Taylor and Zach hanging out. They came inside to get a drink on this very windy Friday night and left their chairs unattended. When they returned to their fire, they found that the wind had blown the chair over on top of the fire pit. Maybe from now on, I should remember the advice of Mrs. Flemming and not let the boys play with fire.